- The parallel worlds constantly influence one another, researchers claim
- This is because, instead of a collapse in which quantum particles ‘choose’ to occupy one state or another, they in fact occupy both, simultaneously
- The theory could resolve some of the irregularities in quantum mechanics
- It states some worlds are almost identical to ours, but most are different
- Theory may even create possibility of one day testing for these worlds
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2816039/Parallel-universes-exist-Multiple-versions-living-alternate-worlds-interact-theory-claims.html#ixzz3vjGMuN8C
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Imagine a world where dinosaurs hadn’t become extinct, Germany had won World War II and you were born in an entirely different country.
These worlds could exist today in parallel universes, which constantly interact with each other, according to a group of US and Australian researchers.
It may sound like science fiction, but the new theory could resolve some of the irregularities in quantum mechanics that have baffled scientists for centuries.
View original post 930 more words